|Organisation:||British Heart Foundation|
|Location:||BRITISH HEART FOUNDATION, FURNITURE & ELECTRICAL, 9 MARCHFIELDS WAY, WESTON SUPER MARE, NORTH SOMERSET, BS23 3YY|
We are very flexible, and it is the volunteer’s decision on which hours they want to work.
Become a Warehouse volunteer and help in our busy stockroom. This role is ideal for those who want to stay active and fit and would enjoy working as part of a busy productive team behind the scenes.
In this role you will:
• Book stock in and identifying stock requirements
• Load and unload furniture
• Put together flat pack furniture
• Organise sold stock to be delivered
FURNITURE & ELECTRICAL STORE
What we are looking for
• Be active and healthy as the role is physical and involves manual handling
• You will be required to complete the British Heart Foundation manual handling training.
Full training will be given.
• Work Experience
• Make new friends
• Build confidence
• Helping a great cause
• CPR training
• Option to study an NVQ in Warehouse, Retail or Customer Service
|Expenses:||Reimbursed travel expenses for minimum commitment|
|Special Needs:||Adjustments can be made if required|
|Other:||We cannot accept volunteers with 5 years unspent convictions.|
Informal discussion, Taster session