|Name:||Electrical Department Volunteer|
|Organisation:||British Heart Foundation|
|Location:||BRITISH HEART FOUNDATION, FURNITURE & ELECTRICAL, 9 MARCHFIELDS WAY, WESTON SUPER MARE, NORTH SOMERSET, BS23 3YY|
We are very flexible and it is the volunteers decision on what hours they work.
If you have an interest in electrical items, gadgets and appliances then specialising as Electrical Department volunteer could be the role for you.
In this role you will:
• Maintain and merchandising the electrical department
• Check items are PAT tested and ready for sale
• Advise customers on the products
• Help to maintain department stands
• Follow the process for the initial checks on donated electrical items
• Keep the electrical test area of the warehouse safe and organised
FURNITURE & ELECTRICAL STORE
What we are looking for
• Retail experience in this sector and knowledge of electrical safety would be beneficial.
• Be able to work in an organised manner and follow safety procedures.
• You will be required to complete the British Heart Foundation Electrical Safety module.
• Work Experience
• Make new friends
• Build confidence
• Helping a great cause
• CPR training
• Option to study an NVQ in Warehouse, Retail or Customer Service
|Expenses:||Reimbursed travel expenses for minimum commitment|
|Special Needs:||Adjustments can be made if required|
|Other:||We cannot accept volunteers with 5 years unspent convictions.|
Informal discussion, Taster session