|Name:||General Site Maintenance|
|Organisation:||Secret World Wildlife Rescue (SWWR)|
|Location:||Secret World Wildlife Rescue, New Road, East Huntspill, Highbridge, Somerset, TA9 3PZ|
This role can be tailored around an individual’s availability
If you have practical experience and skills relating to maintenance or construction, able to work quite independently or as part of a team, then you may be able to assist in the day to day management of the site, its seventy plus enclosures and other facilities.
Work is obviously quite physical and can consist of indoor and outdoor tasks in all weathers.
Secret World Wildlife Rescue specialises in the rescue, rehabilitation and eventual release of orphaned and injured wild creatures. It is run entirely on donations and runs a wildlife rescue service in the South West of England.
Each year, more than 5,000 wild animals are helped by Secret World Wildlife Rescue. Together with a dedicated team of staff and volunteers, we continue to care for all manner of creatures, from the tiniest harvest mice and bats to badgers, swans, foxes, deer and otters.
• Experience in site maintenance, or skills related to this such as construction
• A genuine interest in the work Secret World does
• Positive, friendly and helpful attitude
• Willingness to occasionally help out with fundraising events
• Insight into the day-to-day running of the charity
• References and C.V. content
• An opportunity to make friends and contacts
|Induction:||Will be arranged once application is received|
|Insurance Cover:||Hiscox Insurance Company Ltd|
|Offer:||Ongoing mentor and staff support|
|Training:||Half Day Training Provided|
Application form, Information Day, References