|Organisation:||Secret World Wildlife Rescue (SWWR)|
|Location:||Secret World Wildlife Rescue, New Road, East Huntspill, Highbridge, Somerset, TA9 3PZ|
Working hours will most likely be on weekdays between 9am-5pm, but work schedule is flexible and can be tailored to the individual
This opportunity will ideally suit someone who enjoys working in an office environment. A working knowledge of excel, outlook and word is useful.
As Secret World has grown, so has the level of administration necessary to support the organisation. As part of a close team of voluntary and employed staff, you will need to be able to communicate and engage others with a positive and friendly manner.
References and checks may be carried out as part of the application process.
Secret World Wildlife Rescue specialises in the rescue, rehabilitation and eventual release of orphaned and injured wild creatures. It is run entirely on donations and runs a wildlife rescue service in the South West of England.
Each year, more than 5,000 wild animals are helped by Secret World Wildlife Rescue. Together with a dedicated team of staff and volunteers, we continue to care for all manner of creatures, from the tiniest harvest mice and bats to badgers, swans, foxes, deer and otters.
• Office experience
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
• Experience using databases would also be advantageous
• Good organisational skills
• A genuine interest in the work Secret World does
• Positive, friendly and helpful attitude
• Willingness to occasionally help out with fundraising events
• Further office experience which could be added to a C.V.
• A chance to improve on communication skills (such as email, telephone and face-to-face)
• A chance to improve on Microsoft office skills
• Insight into the day-to-day running of the charity
• References and C.V. content
• An opportunity to make friends and contacts
|Induction:||Will be arranged once application is received|
|Insurance Cover:||Hiscox Insurance Company Ltd|
|Offer:||Ongoing mentor and staff support|
|Training:||Half Day Training Provided|
Application form, Information Day, References