|Organisation:||Great Western Air Ambulance Charity|
|Location:||3rd Floor County Gates, Ashton Road, Bristol, BS3 2JH|
We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing volunteers to become our mascot – Charlie the Critical Care Bear – at ad hoc events throughout the year. No experience is necessary - just a willingness to have fun, meet new people and raise money for your local air ambulance!
The costume will be provided by our friendly fundraising team, along with all the information you’ll need. Charlie is usually accompanied by a guide who helps him meet and greet the public, whilst collecting generous donations.
Great Western Air Ambulance Charity (GWAAC) provide the critical care and air ambulance service for 2.1 million people across the counties of Bristol, Bath and North East Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire, North Somerset and surrounding areas. Our crew attend the most critical incidents across the region by helicopter or by one of our two critical care cars.
• A sense of fun, happy to interact with people from all walks of life and to be silly when required!
• Reliable, adaptable and able to think on your feet
• Passion and enthusiasm for our life saving service
• The chance to have fun and meet new people from your local community
• The feel good factor of bringing joy to the public!
• An insight into community fundraising
|Restrictions:||Good mobility and driver's license / access to car is mandatory|
Application form, Informal discussion, References