|Name:||Customer Service Volunteer|
|Organisation:||British Heart Foundation|
|Location:||British Heart Foundation Furniture and Electrical Store, 9 Marchfields Way, Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset, BS23 3YY|
We are very flexible, and it is the volunteer’s decision on which hours they want to work.
Become a Customer Service Volunteer and interact with our customers on the sales floor. Provide sales advice and answer any enquiries that they have regarding products.
In this role you will:
• Welcome customers to the store
• Keep the sales floor clean and tidy
• Replenish stock on the sales floor as and when needed
• Advise customers when they shop and receiving their donations
FURNITURE & ELECTRICAL STORE
What we are looking for
• Friendly and helpful
• The desire to provide excellent customer service.
Full training will be given.
• Work Experience
• Make new friends
• Build confidence
• Helping a great cause
• CPR training
• Option to study an NVQ in Warehouse, Retail or Customer Service
|Expenses:||Reimbursed travel expenses for minimum commitment|
|Special Needs:||Adjustments can be made if required|
|Other:||We cannot accept volunteers with 5 years unspent convictions|