|Name:||Volunteer Evening Receptionist|
|Organisation:||Wellspring Counselling Ltd|
|Location:||Tower House Medical Centre (or Nailsea Methodist Church), Nailsea, North Somerset, BS48 2XX|
Availability on a regular basis would be preferable, usually being able to cover reception for one evening a month – or more if possible for you. On Mondays to Thursdays from 6.15 pm – 8.40 pm
Would you like to join our much valued and committed team of receptionists by being a volunteer receptionist at Nailsea Methodist Church or Towerhouse surgery to welcome clients? (and answer the phone if willing).
We are a small, local charity that provides low-cost professional counselling for adults and young people aged 11-18 in North Somerset.
What we are looking for:
- Somebody able to be organised in making sure all the equipment is ready for Counsellors to collect to set up their rooms.
- Able to deal with a small amount of admin of lists and sign in books and ensuring payments collected by Counsellors are placed in the correct place.
- A friendly person who is also discreet and able to meet and greet clients in a welcoming way without enquiring about why they are coming for Counselling.
- Able to hold the highest level of confidentiality about the fact that clients are coming for Counselling.
A calm person who will ensure the atmosphere of the evening sessions is one of welcoming calm!
- Great personal satisfaction from having been a vital part of enabling somebody in distress to find a better way forward with their loves – evening sessions couldn’t happen without our team of Volunteer Receptionists.
- Great to have on your CV.
- A great team to be a part of and to make friends through the quarterly meetings.
|Expenses:||Yes - if required (depending on the financial state of the charity)|
|Special Needs:||Some yes|
Application form, DBS Check, Informal discussion, References, Trial Period